This is a Test

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Max Krone

Police Application: Max Krone

Guest Max Krone

Name: Max Krone

Why do you want to join the Police force?: 

I wish to join the UCPD to simply be able to serve and protect, However i also simply wish to increase my skills and knowledge in this area and i believe the UCPD is the perfect employment institution for this.

Past Experience: 

I have had past experience both in high and low positions in previous police forces (MLRP, Zodiac Gaming, etc..), in a range of different departments, notably SWAT, DA and highway.

What Faction do you want to be in?: 

If a choice is made available, i would like to request either FDA (Detectives or highway patrol). 

Thank you For submitting this application, after reading it and looking at it id like to say its been Accepted Into the UCPD. Please Contact Aiden Pearce on TS for further Information.

Edited by Alex Pearce